Music Studio Insurance Plan
Our In-Home Business Insurance Plan Includes:
- Up to $1,000,000 in business general liability coverage, both on and off the premises.
- Up to $100,000 in business personal property (BPP) limits, to protect your equipment and instruments both at home and while temporarily on location.
- A standard $250 deductible.
- Optional coverage for money and securities.
- Up to $5,000 per person, for medical assistance to persons injured on your premises.
- Available in all 50 states and the District of Columbia; regardless of the homeowners’ insurance provider.
A home business is defined as a retail or service business operated from the insured’s place of residence, having the following characteristics. It must:
- Be operated by the insured and/or another immediate family member who resides in the insured’s household.
- Employ no more than 10 employees, not including independent contractors and distributors.
- Be incidental to the occupancy of the building as a private residence.
- Money and securities (up to $10,000 on premise/$5,000 temporarily off premise).
- Electronic data processing equipment (data and media not to exceed $25,000). The sublimit for off-premises EDP coverage is $5,000. No other policy limit may be added to this sublimit.
- Additional business personal property coverage (in excess of the $5,000 automatically provided).
- Optional business liability limits of $500,000 and $1,000,000, in addition to the $300,000 coverage that is already provided.
- Option to add additional insured’s and coverages, based on business and insurance policy. Please contact for more information.
- Optional identity fraud expense coverage of $25,000 with an additional $5,000 coverage for advertising expenses to help restore the insured’s reputation as a result of identity fraud.
Why you should insure with us
- Affordable and convenient insurance plans
- Free no-obligation quotes delivered in minutes
- Competitive coverage and rates
- Friendly and reliable service